Chicago – October 4, 2023: DFRobot’s UNIHIKER Single Board Computer (SBC) is now available for purchase at Newark.
Featuring a 2.8-inch touch screen, fast and effortless startup, rich interfaces and high expandability, UNIHIKER is a popular choice for users from the fields of artificial intelligence, robotics, STEM and beyond. Offering engineers enhanced versatility with interface control for open-source hardware, UNIHIKER is an ideal solution for a variety of fields, including crafting smart home systems, infusing AI into robots, or conducting data exploration and observation.
Romain Soreau, Head of Single Board Computing at Newark, said: “We are always on the lookout for cutting-edge innovations that can help our customers achieve their goals. The UNIHIKER is an impressive Single Board Computer that provides unmatched features and capabilities. We are confident that the UNIHIKER will be a highly sought-after option among our customers, and we’re thrilled to offer it at Newark.”
UNIHIKER’s key features:
- Built-in 2.8-inch touchscreen to visualize sensor data in the form of charts, graphs, and even dynamic animations.
- Wireless Connectivity.
- Comprehensive sensor suite (light sensor, accelerometer, gyroscope, microphone).
- Co-Processor for Versatility to effortlessly communicate with a wide range of analog, digital, I2C, UART, and SPI sensors and actuators, making it incredibly versatile for all your projects.
- Edge Connectors, Pin numbers are compatible with micro:bit, 19 independent I/O (Support 1 ×I2C, 1×UART, 2×SPI, 6×12-bit ADC, 5×10-bit PWM).
- Pre-installed Software ensuring a lightning-fast and hassle-free start to your creative journey.
- Supports popular coding software like Jupyter notebook, VS Code, VIM, Mind+.
- PinPong Control Library allows to effortlessly control UNIHIKER’s built-in sensors and a wide array of connected sensors and actuators using Python.
- Built-In IoT Service to store data on-device.