AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 29, 2024 /Read More → "Silicon Labs Powers World’s First Native Matter-Over-Thread Smart Locks as Matter Goes Mainstream"
Synopsys Launches Industry’s First Complete 1.6T Ethernet IP Solution to Meet High Bandwidth Needs of AI and Hyperscale Data Center Chips
- Available now and adopted by multiple customers, Synopsys’ complete 1.6T Ethernet IP solution, reduces interconnect power consumption by up to 50% compared to existing implementations
- New multi-channel/multi-rate Ethernet controllers offer 1.6T support with up to 40% latency reduction and up to 50% area reduction compared to existing multi-rate 800G IP solutions
- Silicon-proven 224G Ethernet PHY IP is customizable to support chip-to-chip, chip-to-module, and copper cable connections optimizing power and performance tradeoffs
- Synopsys verification IP for 1.6T Ethernet accelerates verification closure with a comprehensive set of protocol, methodology, and productivity … Read More → "Synopsys Launches Industry’s First Complete 1.6T Ethernet IP Solution to Meet High Bandwidth Needs of AI and Hyperscale Data Center Chips"
Clarinox Brings Embedded Wireless Connectivity to Actronika’s Skinetic Haptic Vest to Create Immersive Experiences for Virtual Reality
BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 28, 2024 — MWC Barcelona 2024 – SynaXG, a leading provider of converged AI+5G and O-RAN network solutions, today announced a strategic collaboration with Read More → "SynaXG Collaborates with Wind River and Ampere to Accelerate Next-Level O-RAN Integration"
Keysight Introduces Leading Benchmarking Solution to Fast-Track Deployment of Artificial Intelligence Infrastructure
- Emulate hundreds of artificial intelligence accelerators
- Gain deeper insights into network performance, increased scalability, and faster time to market, at a lower cost than off-the-shelf solutions
- Reproduce realistic network behavior of artificial intelligence and machine learning workloads with measurable fidelity
February 28, 2024
SANTA ROSA, Calif., – Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) has entered the artificial intelligence ( … Read More → "Keysight Introduces Leading Benchmarking Solution to Fast-Track Deployment of Artificial Intelligence Infrastructure"
Vishay Intertechnology 80 V Symmetric Dual MOSFET Delivers Best in Class RDS(ON) in PowerPAIR® 3x3FS to Increase Power Density, Efficiency, and Thermal Performance
MALVERN, Pa. — Feb. 28, 2024 — Vishay Intertechnology, Inc. (NYSE: VSH) today introduced a new 80 V symmetric dual n-channel power MOSFET that combines high and low side TrenchFET® Gen IV MOSFETs in a single 3.3 mm by 3.3 mm PowerPAIR® 3x3FS package. For power conversion in industrial and telecom applications, the Vishay Siliconix SiZF4800LDT increases power density and efficiency while enhancing thermal performance, reducing component counts, and simplifying designs.
The dual MOSFET released today can be used in place of two discrete devices typically specified in the PowerPAK® 1212 package, saving 50 % board space. The device provides designers with a space-saving solution … Read More → "Vishay Intertechnology 80 V Symmetric Dual MOSFET Delivers Best in Class RDS(ON) in PowerPAIR® 3x3FS to Increase Power Density, Efficiency, and Thermal Performance"
Ceva Introduces its Next Generation Low Power Ultra-Wideband IP for FiRa 2.0 to Provide Highly Accurate and Reliable Wireless Ranging Capabilities for Consumer and Industrial IoT Applications
BARCELONA, SPAIN – MWC Barcelona 2024 – February 26, 2024 – Ceva, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA), the leading licensor of silicon and software IP that enables Smart Edge devices to connect, sense and infer data more reliably and efficiently, announced today the general release of its RivieraWaves® ultra-wideband (UWB) IP for FiRa 2.0, the latest technical specification released by the FiRa industry consortium … Read More → "Ceva Introduces its Next Generation Low Power Ultra-Wideband IP for FiRa 2.0 to Provide Highly Accurate and Reliable Wireless Ranging Capabilities for Consumer and Industrial IoT Applications"
GREENSBORO, NC – February 27, 2024 – Qorvo® (Nasdaq: QRVO), a leading global provider of connectivity and power solutions, today announces four 1200V silicon carbide (SiC) modules – two half-bridge and two full-bridge – in a compact E1B package with RDS(on) starting at 9.4mΩ. These highly efficient SiC modules are excellent solutions for electric vehicle (EV) charging stations, energy storage, industrial power supplies and solar power applications.
“The modules in this new family can replace as many as four discrete SiC FETs, thus simplifying thermomechanical design as well as assembly. Our cascode technology also allows higher … Read More → "Qorvo® Introduces 1200V SiC Modules in Compact E1B Package"
- High safety and reliability for automotive use based on unique design expertise
- The high-frequency properties equal or superior to the conventional products are realized using an original internal structure developed by TDK
- Multilayer method allows for a lineup with fine increments of inductance
- Offers a wide operating temperature range of -55 to +125 ℃
February 27, 2024
TDK Corporation TSE:6762) has announced the introduction of its new MHQ1005075HA series of inductors for automotive high-frequency circuits. This product uses the same materials and construction methods as the … Read More → "TDK launches new inductors for automotive high-frequency circuits"