While the name changes, the products, services, and customer commitment remain the same, according to Jean-Marc Vico, vice president and general manager of the Industrial Solutions Group at BizLink Robotic Solutions USA.
“LEONI has been ‘BizLinked,’ and this is a great thing for everyone, particularly the end users,” he said. “Under new ownership, our products, services, and dedication to our customers will expand and evolve even further, enabling companies to get the most out of their automation systems, from custom technical training or machine vision system design to flexible robotic dresspacks and tool calibration solutions.”
Front and Center on the Show Floor
Attendees at Automate 2022 — which runs June 6–9 in Detroit, Michigan — can see the new BizLink group front and center at the show (Booth 3100) and learn firsthand how the company helps manufacturers of all types address their automation needs, whether common or complex. Show visitors will learn about:
- Cable Management Systems: An ever-evolving industrial automation landscape calls for adaptability in the movement of robotic systems. BizLink offers a range of reliable robotic dresspack systems.
- Robotic Cables and Hoses: Powering industrial robots to automate processes, increase productivity, and drive revenue requires suitable — and sometimes industry-approved — cables and hoses.
- Machine Vision System Design: Manufacturers of all types require different levels of service in machine vision. BizLink’s machine vision system design and services have you covered for systems and applications of all types.
- Automation Systems Training: When automation systems are new or expanded, employees need the skills to operate and troubleshoot them safely and effectively. BizLink offers custom technical training for your company’s individual needs.
- Tool Calibration Systems: Automation systems require precision. BizLink’s advintec TCP tool calibration system helps calibrate robotic tools and fixtures in up to six dimensions.
“Like everyone else in our rapidly evolving space, we very much look forward to returning to Automate this year to share our excitement about our new company and our solutions and to discuss how we can help companies solve their most challenging industrial automation problems,” said Vico.
We are a U.S.-headquartered and vertically integrated supplier of interconnect solutions. Our global manufacturing footprint stretches across 32 sites on three major continents, allowing for seamless integration into customer supply chains. We serve the industrial, IT datacom, automotive, and electrical appliance industries with new product introduction (NPI), with box build and systems integration capabilities at selected sites. For more information, please visit our website, including our “Corporate Sustainability” section for a review of our ESG track record.