- ? Unified Cadence Incisive and JasperGold formal verification platform delivers up to 15X performance gain versus previous solutions
- ? JasperGold platform, now integrated within the System Development Suite, finds bugs typically three months earlier than existing verification methods
- ? JasperGold solution’s powerful formal analysis engines are now integrated with Indago debug platform, automating root-cause analysis and on-the-fly what-if exploration
SAN JOSE, Calif., June 8, 2015? Cadence Design Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CDNS) today announced the next-generation Cadence® JasperGold® formal verification platform. This new formal verification solution integrates Cadence Incisive® formal technology and JasperGold technology into a single platform that delivers up to 15X performance improvement versus previous solutions. Moreover, as an integrated part of the Cadence System Development Suite, the JasperGold technology can help to reduce verification schedule by up to three months.
The next-generation JasperGold platform is currently available. For more information visit http://cadence.com/news/jaspergold
The JasperGold platform significantly improves design quality and efficiency by integrating a comprehensive set of features into one solution, including:
- ? Design compilation and formal engine technologies from Incisive® Formal Verifier and Incisive Enterprise Verifier, including the innovative Trident multi-cooperating engines. This enables easy migration for existing Incisive customers and up to 15X performance improvement for both bug-hunting and proof convergence modes.
- ? The next-generation JasperGold platform has been fully integrated with the Cadence System Development Suite’s Incisive simulation and Palladium® emulation platforms, and with vManager? tool to enable comprehensive metric-driven verification. This results in an up to three-month schedule reduction through formal-assisted verification closure.
- ? Proven JasperGold Visualize? and QuietTrace? technologies, which have been integrated with the Indago? debug platform to further expand analysis and on-the-fly what-if exploration, helping reduce root-cause debug time up to 5-100X.
“As long-time customers of Incisive formal and simulation solutions, we are impressed with the next-generation JasperGold platform,” stated Mark Dunn, executive vice president at Imagination Technologies. “As well as improved debug and ease-of-use, we’ve achieved a significant increase in performance compared to Incisive Enterprise Verifier, as measured by proof convergence in a given time.”
“Delivering high quality SoC designs efficiently in an era of increasing design complexity is a continuing customer challenge,” stated Oz Levia, vice president of Formal and Automated Verification, System & Verification Group at Cadence. “With this next-generation JasperGold platform, we’ve brought together the best of Cadence’s formal verification technologies into a single JasperGold platform and linked that with simulation, emulation, debug and verification management to create a truly compelling and comprehensive solution to this customer challenge.”
Cadence enables global electronic design innovation and plays an essential role in the creation of today’s integrated circuits and electronics. Customers use Cadence software, hardware, IP, and services to design and verify advanced semiconductors, consumer electronics, networking and telecommunications equipment, and computer systems. The company is headquartered in San Jose, Calif., with sales offices, design centers, and research facilities around the world to serve the global electronics industry. More information about the company, its products, and services is available at http://www.cadence.com.