The Lattice HDR-60 Video Camera Development Kit is a production-ready High Definition (HD) video camera development system based on the LatticeECP3™ FPGA family. Pre-loaded with a plug-and-play evaluation Image Signal Processing (ISP) pipeline based on Intellectual Property (IP) cores from Lattice partner Helion GmbH, the kit works right out of the box. The IP is capable of delivering 1080p performance at 60 frames per second with 2D noise reduction and High Dynamic Range (HDR).
Watch the 5-minute HDR-60 Overview Video to:
- Understand the features and capabilities of the HDR-60 development kit
- See the exceptional performance of the HDR-60 Video Camera Development Kit
- Performing Fast Auto Exposure that quickly adjusts to changing light
- Delivering greater than 120dB High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Performing high quality Auto White Balance