Chicago, United States, 26 April 2017, Newark element14, The Development Distributor, is today introducing a new range of value test and measurement products from Rohde and Schwarz. The products include a number from Hameg Instruments GmbH, which it recently integrated into its Test and Measurement Division and will be sold under the Rohde and Schwarz brand.
- The R&S®RTB2000 Oscilloscope has a 10″ touchscreen display and the 10bit ADC gives the user the finest resolution in the market. The 10MSample Memory means it can be in-use 100 times longer than traditional oscilloscopes.
- The R&S®FPC1000 Bench Spectrum Analyser, a new entry spectrum analyser is fully frequency upgradeable with uncompromised RF performance, 2.6 times more display resolution than other brands, high measurement resolution down to 1Hz bandwidth and ease of virtual control with the built-in wifi module (Android/IOS app).
- The R&S®Spectrum Rider FPH is a versatile, user-friendly, light weight, hand held instrument available in a number of models with frequencies ranging from 5kHz – 4GHz. It features long battery life, capacitive touch screen and a keypad with backlight.
- The R&S®FSC Spectrum Analyzer is a compact, cost-efficient solution that offers all the essential features of a professional spectrum analyzer with Rohde & Schwarz quality. It covers a wide range of applications from simple development tasks to production, or can be used for training RF professionals.
- The R&S®SMC100A RF and Microwave Signal Generator is a flexible and versatile instrument with outstanding signal quality covering the frequency range from 9 kHz to 1.1 GHz or 3.2 GHz. Output power is > +17 dBm and all important functions (AM/FM/?M/pulse modulation) are already integrated in the instrument.
James McGregor, Global Head Test, Tools and Production Supplies at Premier Farnell said: “We have built a strong relationship with Rohde and Schwarz and this new range of value instruments complements our existing test and measurement offering. As the Development Distributor, Premier Farnell offers one of the industry’s broadest ranges of test and measurement equipment and the introduction of this new value range is ideal for small start-ups, engineers for whom price is a factor and education organisations.
“To provide additional value to our customers we also offer calibration services to ensure the accuracy of your equipment. This covers pre-calibration of electronic, physical and dimensional test and measurement equipment and products.”
Notes to Editors
You can find more details and supporting imagery related to this press release on our newsroom: www.element14.com/news
Newark element14 is part of the Premier Farnell group, a global technology leader with over 80 years in the high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Premier Farnell uses this experience to support its broad customer base, from hobbyists to engineers, maintenance engineers and buyers as ‘The Development Distributor’, working with leading brands and start-ups to develop new products for market, and supporting the industry as it seeks to develop the current and next generation of engineers.
Premier Farnell focuses its offering around four core customer journeys:
- Education to Maker – Premier Farnell is an official manufacturer of two of the most popular Maker Boards, Raspberry Pi and Beaglebone Black, and exclusive manufacturer of educational programming boards such as the BBC micro:bit and Codebug. Customers are supported through element14.com, the largest online engineering and maker community, also providing support to educators and parents through its new STEM space.
- Research and Design Services – Premier Farnell is the No.1 for Development Kits, having worked with the world’s leading Semiconductor companies to design and manufacture their latest development boards in house. A deep understanding and design knowledge of the latest Semiconductor Devices available also supports Premier Farnell’s broader design assistance offering, providing a similar service to customers of all sizes who are seeking additional engineering support.
- Design through to Production – Premier Farnell provides an entire solution for design to manufacturing customers, with the broadest range of Semiconductor and Passive inventory available, a world class line card, same day shipping, a strong board level Interconnect proposition and growing Electromechanical proposition. In addition, it has the technical support capabilities to meet all customers’ needs, from simple cross-reference to complex design.
- Bench to Board – Premier Farnell offers one of the industry’s broadest ranges of Test & Measurement equipment and a leading line card for all Tool & Production supplies supporting customers from the testing of initial designs to delivering essential maintenance activity to keep their operations running.
Premier Farnell is a business unit of Avnet, Inc., (NYSE:AVT). Premier Farnell trades as Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America, and element14 throughout Asia Pacific. The Premier Farnell Group is supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,500 suppliers and has an extensive inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet the needs of innovative customers everywhere.
- Operations in 38 countries and 43 local language transactional websites
- More than 3,500 leading suppliers
- More than 650,000 products stocked with access to over four million more on demand
- More than 440,000 members of the element14 community
- Leaders in providing information on REACH, Conflict Minerals and EU RoHS legislation
For more information, visit the website at http://www.premierfarnell.com