LOUISVILLE, Colo. – March 11, 2019 – Starting today, free registration is open to attend the exhibits and keynotes at the Design Automation Conference, the premier event for the design and automation of electronic systems. Avatar Integrated SystemsTM, ClioSoftTM and TruechipTM are sponsoring free three-day exhibit floor passes to the 2019 Design Automation Conference (DAC).
For more than 55 years, DAC has been recognized as the premier event devoted to the design and automation of electronic systems and circuits. The five-day event offers outstanding training, education, exhibits and networking opportunities for designers, researchers, tool developers and vendors. The conference technology topics are focused on electronic design automation (EDA), embedded systems and software (ESS), autonomous systems, IP, security, and machine learning. It is the only event that brings together the entire electronic design ecosystem. The 56th DAC will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV from June 2 – 6, 2019.
The “I LOVE DAC” badge provides free access to the exhibition floor Monday – Wednesday starting June 3rd along with entry to:
- Four daily keynotes starting at 8:45 a.m.
- Two pavilions:
- The DAC Pavilion sponsored by Cadence, presenting SKYTalks (mini-keynotes), industry panels, analyst reviews, CEO chats and tear-downs.
- The Design-on-Cloud Pavilion features presentations from the Design Infrastructure Alley exhibitors and invited presentations focused on license management, grid computing, storage management and design-on-cloud topics.
- Designer and IP Track Poster Session and reception
- Daily networking opportunities at the evening receptions
- Sunday, June 3 thru Wednesday, June 5 from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
I LOVE DAC registration is open now through May 8, 2019.
With more than 170 exhibitors, this year’s conference offers exciting technologies and vendors to attendees. The following are exhibition highlights not to miss at DAC:
- Design Infrastructure Alley is made up of the professionals who manage complex computing resources and the hardware and software products and services that are required so that design teams can accomplish their mission.
- Design-on-Cloud Pavilion, sponsored by Google and Microsoft, offers presentations and panels from 10:30 a.m. through 5:00 p.m. Monday – Wednesday. These will feature lively discussions on the latest trends regarding design-on-cloud enablement.
- Chip Essentials Village is filled with vendors who provide the needed essentials to build and design an SoC. Companies that offer design services, open-source software and IP providers will be featured in this new focused area.
The 2019 edition of the collectable I LOVE DAC button can be picked up at the following booths: Avatar Integrated Systems # 1645, ClioSoft # 1322, Truechip # 2438.
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is recognized as the premier event for the design of electronic circuits and systems, and for electronic design automation (EDA) and silicon solutions. A diverse worldwide community of more than 1,000 organizations attends each year, represented by system designers and architects, logic and circuit designers, validation engineers, CAD managers, senior managers and executives as well as researchers and academicians from leading universities. Nearly 60 technical sessions selected by a committee of electronic design experts offer information on recent developments and trends, management practices and new products, methodologies and technologies. A highlight of DAC is its exhibition and suite area, with approximately 200 of the leading and emerging EDA, silicon, and intellectual property (IP) companies and design services providers. The conference is sponsored by the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), and is supported by ACM’s Special Interest Group on Design.