Silicon Valley, CA., February 7, 2022 – Silicon Catalyst, the world’s only incubator focused exclusively on accelerating semiconductor solutions, announces the admission of six companies into the semiconductor industry’s highly acclaimed incubation program.
The newly admitted companies include:
- ApLife Biotech – Argentina “Becoming World Leaders in Discovery for Biosensors”
- Lemurian Labs – Canada “Building a next-gen AI Accelerator to enable deep learning on the edge”
- NanoHydro Chem – USA “Energy Storage Solutions”
- RAAAM – Israel “Providing the highest-density embedded memory in any standard CMOS technology”
- Siloxit – Singapore “Zero-touch security that works”
- Synthara.AI – Switzerland “Delivering server-class, rapidly-customizable AI accelerators for the next-generation of edge inference applications”
The mission of Silicon Catalyst is to help semiconductor startups succeed. The ecosystem that Silicon Catalyst has created lowers the capital expenses associated with the design and fabrication of silicon-based IC’s, Sensors, and MEMS devices by providing tools and services from a comprehensive network of In-Kind Partners (IKPs). The Portfolio Companies in the incubator utilize IKP tools and services including design tools, simulation software, design services, foundry PDK access and MPW runs, test program development, tester access, and banking and legal services. The world-class Silicon Catalyst network of advisors and investors further facilitates their journey from idea through prototype toward volume production.
“This is a very exciting time to be in the semiconductor industry on a world-wide basis, especially as demonstrated by the innovative products being developed by these newly admitted companies to our incubator. We look forward to providing the support and expertise to enable their success in the market,” stated Pete Rodriguez, Silicon Catalyst CEO.