What: Advanced vehicles create a combination of technological challenges. At the Novi Automotive Testing Expo 2019 (ATE), Keysight will demonstrate powerful test and measurement solutions that help customers advance the electrification of the automobile and accelerate innovation in autonomous vehicles and connected cars.
On display at the Keysight booth will be:
Keysight Autonomous Driving Solutions
- Automotive Ethernet – a new flexible hardware and software-based solution for testing waveform, distortion, jitter, and droop for BroadR-Reach V3.2, 100Base-T1 (IEEE 802.3bw), and 1000Base-T1 (IEEE 802.3bp) designs across transmit, harness, connector, and receiver.
- Automotive radar – a test solution designed to analyze automotive radar signals across full frequency ranges for legacy 24 GHz and new 77 GHz and 79 GHz bands. Provides scalable analysis bandwidth from 2.5 GHz to > 5 GHz to meet the demands of new mmWave technology tests and standards.
Keysight Connected Car Solutions
- Automotive cybersecurity – new at ATE, a comprehensive auto security solution that includes hardware to connect to the device under test (DUT); software to simulate attacks, report on vulnerabilities and severity, as well as recommended fixes.
- Vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communications – a cellular vehicle-to-everything (C-V2X) toolset that enables C-V2X developers to test a design’s radio frequency (RF), protocol, and application-layer for compliance to the 3GPP Release 16 specification, as well as future releases of 5G new radio (NR) V2X. This protects initial investment in the solution and accelerates deployment of the new 5G NR technologies to enable advanced safety features.
Keysight Automotive Electronics Solutions
- Electronic board – a fully-automated In-Circuit Test (ICT) test solution that reduces the risk of electrostatic discharge (ESD) shocks to sensitive automotive printed circuit board assemblies (PCBAs), improving cost and space utilization efficiency.
Keysight E-Mobility Solutions
- Electronic vehicles (EVs) and battery systems – a modular test environment for EV and EVSE charging systems, from mobile use to comprehensive application in the laboratory. The Charging Discovery System (CDS) at Scienlab, a Keysight company, emulates the charging communication of the EV or electric vehicle supply equipment (EVSE) and tests the electrical parameters for compliance with norms, while battery test systems address cells, modules, and battery packs.
Keysight professionals will also be on hand to discuss the benefits of Keysight Global Services including:
- KeysightCare – a unique service model that offers design and test engineers dedicated, proactive support for instruments, software and solutions that enhance processes, and transform test asset insights into improved return on investment.
- Keysight Test as a Service (TaaS) – a test services offering designed to support customers as they face the challenges of increasing test complexity, budget constraints, and limited technical resources. Quality testing services at a 5G C-V2X Test Lab (Novi, Michigan), an EMC Test Lab (Boeblingen, Germany), and a High-Speed Digital Test Lab in (Santa Clara, California), support the latest technology and compliance requirements.
|When:||October 22-24, 2019|
|Where:||The Suburban Collection Showplace
46100 Grand River Avenue, Novi, MI
Hall B – Keysight Booth # 2008
|Additional Information:||Keysight at the Automotive Testing Expo (ATE)|
|Media Activities:||Contact Geri LaCombe to schedule media briefings and solution demonstrations.|
About Keysight Technologies
Keysight Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is a leading technology company that helps enterprises, service providers and governments accelerate innovation to connect and secure the world. Keysight’s solutions optimize networks and bring electronic products to market faster and at a lower cost with offerings from design simulation, to prototype validation, to manufacturing test, to optimization in networks and cloud environments. Customers span the worldwide communications ecosystem, aerospace and defense, automotive, energy, semiconductor, and general electronics end markets. Keysight generated revenues of $3.9B in fiscal year 2018. More information is available at www.keysight.com.