CES 2023: On a mission to enable machines to see like humans, SiLC Technologies, Inc. has introduced the industry’s most compact and powerful coherent vision system – delivering a boon to manufacturers of the next generation of machine vision applications.
The new, CES Innovation Award-nominated Eyeonic Vision System integrates SiLC’s unique photonics technology into the industry’s first available turnkey vision solution – a highly flexible subsystem that reduces time to market for manufacturers seeking to incorporate machine vision into their products. Targeted to robotics, autonomous vehicles, smart cameras and other advanced products, the Eyeonic Vision System sets a new benchmark, delivering the highest levels of vision perception to identify and avoid objects with extremely low latency, even at distances of greater than one kilometer.
In order for machines to truly augment our lives, a vision solution that is powerful, compact, scalable, and unaffected by environmental conditions – including interference from other systems – is required. SiLC’s Eyeonic Vision System features the highest resolution, highest precision and longest range while remaining the only FMCW LiDAR solution to offer polarization information. SiLC is empowering the next generation of machine vision applications with bionic vision that will exceed that of humans while being compact, cost effective and power efficient.
Representing most advanced machine vision technology on the market today, the introduction of SiLC’s Eyeonic Vision System has changed the standard by which other solutions will be measured. Industry firsts include:
- The first ever chip integrated FMCW LiDAR
- Industry’s longest-range detection with over 1km
- Industry’s best angular resolution with 0.01 degrees
- The industry’s highest distance and velocity precision LiDAR, delivering up to 10x the precision (down to sub mm) of legacy LiDAR solutions
- Industry’s only system that can separate the TE and TM polarization states of light and analyze each separately, providing valuable information for remote material identification
This week at CES 2023 in Las Vegas, SiLC will be giving the very first public, live Eyeonic Vision System demonstrations in their suite at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino.