Wilmington, Mass. – Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) introduced today the ADI EagleEye™ ADSW4000 PeopleCount algorithm for people detection and count in indoor spaces such as meeting rooms or office cubicles. The ADSW4000 is the first in a series of application-level software algorithms forming part of the ADI EagleEye platform that includes a hardware subsystem based on ADI’s Blackfin® embedded digital signal processor (DSP) and a set of application-level software building blocks enabling users to quickly develop their own people counting system. The ADSW4000 algorithm provides system edge node analytics that unlock insights to improve space utilization, people safety through distance monitoring, and energy efficiency of spaces within intelligent buildings.
- Download the ADSW4000 data sheet and order the evaluation platform: http://www.analog.com/adsw4000
- Learn more about the benefits of ADI’s EagleEye platform: People Counting Technology Analog Devices or for more information contact: email@example.com
- Watch a video about the ADSW4000 algorithm: https://www.analog.com/en/education/education-library/videos/6277728474001.html
- Learn about more ADI intelligent building solutions: Intelligent Building Systems and Technologies | Analog Devices
- Connect with engineers and ADI product experts on EngineerZone™, an online technical support community: http://ez.analog.com
ADSW4000 Key Features:
- People counting algorithm for indoor areas, such as meeting rooms or office cubicles
- Occupancy state
- Location of person (x and y coordinates)
- Zoned performance (multiple areas for larger coverage)
- Edge processing
- Metadata output over UART
- No captured images are transmitted
- Coverage area for optimal accuracy of 90%: 3 m radius
- Maximum coverage area (accuracy of 80%): 5 m radius
About ADI EagleEye
The ADI EagleEye platform enables a complete, end-to-end hardware and software solution to help solve occupancy challenges. Combining the proprietary ADI ADSW4000 algorithm and advanced Blackfin DSP enables efficiency of indoor space while maintaining security and privacy as images are processed but not transmitted from the edge node. From meeting rooms to cafeterias, and lobbies to open desk people counting, ADI EagleEye can solve workspace needs and maximize worker wellbeing and productivity.
Pricing and Availability
|EVAL-ADSW4000KTZ||NOW||$650||Plug and play Evaluation Platform with embedded ADSW4000 algorithm and cloud dashboard access|
About Analog Devices®
Analog Devices, Inc. operates at the center of the modern digital economy, converting real-world phenomena into actionable insight with its comprehensive suite of analog and mixed signal, power management, radio frequency (RF), and digital and sensor technologies. ADI serves 125,000 customers worldwide with more than 75,000 products in the industrial, communications, automotive, and consumer markets. ADI is headquartered in Wilmington, MA. Visit http://www.analog.com.