For twenty-five years, EDPS—the Electronic Design Process Symposium—has been probing the very limits of design. While it formerly took place in exotic locale of Sand City on Monterey Bay (an appropriate locale for a silicon-centric event, no?), this year it’s being held at the SEMI facility in Milpitas. The event has evolved; it’s focus expanded. In addition to the usual discussions of innovative and bleeding-edge design techniques, this year’s event includes sessions with expanded coverage of topics including:
- System reliability for ADAS, AI, 5G, and Photonics
- Smart manufacturing
Keynote speakers and their topics include:
- The Deep Learning Revolution, Chris Rowen, CEO of BabbLabs
- The IEEE Semiconductor and Heterogeneous Integration Roadmap, Andrew Kahng, Professor of CSE and ECE at UCSD
- Building Startups to Successful Exit, Jim Hogan, Well-known Silicon Valley Venture Capitalist and Private Investor
- Hardware-Based Security, Simon Johnson, Senior Principal Engineer at Intel
For more information about the EDPS 2018 event, click here.
For registration (discounted to $199 until August 31), click here. Hey, that’s a bargain price for a 2-day event in Silicon Valley.