GRENOBLE, France – September 18, 2023 – Innovation will take center stage at the SEMI MEMS & Imaging Sensors Summit as the event opens tomorrow at the World Trade Center in Grenoble to provide the latest insights into new opportunities for MEMS, imaging and sensors applications and their potential to enable a smarter and more sustainable world. Registration is open for the September 19-21 conference.
“AI and machine learning are driving a new wave of innovative applications in the development and manufacturing of MEMS and image sensors,” said Laith Altimime, president of SEMI Europe. “We look forward to hosting industry thought leaders as they share their visions for how new advances promise to drive the development of more eco-friendly products and applications.”
The event is hosted by SEMI Europe and the MEMS & Sensors Industry Group, a SEMI Technology Community.
Themed Ubiquitous Sensing for a Sustainable World, the MEMS & Imaging Sensors Summit will highlight recent manufacturing advances in MEMS and imaging sensors, as well as how the latest innovations are enabling intelligent applications in various sectors such as entertainment, medical, communications, and mobility.
- Hod Finkelstein, Head of Cameras and Depth, Reality Labs, Meta
- Bernard Kress, Director, Optical Engineering, Augmented Reality Hardware, Google
- Lia Li, Co-founder and CEO, Zero Point Motion
- Kilian Bilger, Vice President Engineering Sensor Components, Bosch
- Theodor Nielsen, CEO, NIL Technology (NILT)
- Isabella Drolz, Vice President of Product Marketing, Comet Yxlon
- Moti Margalit, CEO, SonicEdge
- Martin Croome, Vice President of Marketing, GreenWaves Technologies
- Julia Brueckner, Global Applications & Product Engineering Manager for Packaging & Wafer Business Unit, Corning Incorporated
- Thomas Russell, CEO, Mesoline
- Philippe Andreucci, CEO, Inject Power
- André Henning, Head of R&D, Siemens Healthineers
Gala Dinner and Networking Opportunities
The SEMI MEMS & Imaging Sensors Summit networking opportunities include a complimentary welcome reception on September 19 in the exhibition area at the WTC and a gala dinner on September 20 at the Chateau de Sassenage.
Industry Leaders Exhibiting at MEMS & Imaging Sensors Summit
- Comet Yxlon
- Eurofins | MASER
- EV Group (EVG)
- OPTIM Wafer Services
- Panasonic Connect Europe
- Philips MEMS & Micro Devices
- Polyteknik AS
- SET Corporation
- Siemens EDA (represented by EDA Solutions Limited)
- SoftMEMS LLC
- Sumitomo Precision Products
- SUSS Microtec
- W. L. Gore & Associates
- Yole Group
- Platinum Sponsors: Adeia, ASE, Infineon, KLA and Siconnex
- Gold Sponsors: Comet Yxlon and SUSS MicroTec
- Event sponsors: Beneq, Caeleste, Evatec, EV Group (EVG), Okmetic and Teledyne MEMS
For more information, please visit the SEMI MEMS & Imaging Sensors Summit website.
Stay in touch on Twitter @SEMIEurope: #MEMSSummit #MEMS #Imaging #SEMIEurope
SEMI® connects 3,000 member companies and 1.3 million professionals worldwide to advance the technology and business of electronics design and manufacturing. SEMI members are responsible for the innovations in materials, design, equipment, software, devices, and services that enable smarter, faster, more powerful, and more affordable electronic products. Electronic System Design Alliance (ESD Alliance), FlexTech, the Fab Owners Alliance (FOA), the MEMS & Sensors Industry Group (MSIG), Nano-Bio Materials Consortium (NBMC), and SOI Consortium are SEMI Strategic Technology Communities. Visit www.semi.org, contact one of our worldwide offices, and connect with SEMI on LinkedIn and X (formerly Twitter) to learn more.