- Simple operation: Plug into a properly grounded outlet, press the power button and connect equipment. Input cord, outlets, power button and LEDs are all on the same side.
- Reliable, low-maintenance battery backup: The UPS switches to battery power during blackouts and brownouts to keep connected equipment running and allow time for saving critical data. The UPS automatically restarts when AC power is restored after an outage, reducing the need for onsite visits.
- Low-profile, compact design with versatile deployment options: Suitable for desktop and floor placement. Keyhole slots on the bottom of the UPS are spaced in a 100 x 100 mm VESA pattern for mounting on a wall, under a desk or to the back of a monitor. Attachment points for user-supplied cable ties support securing the UPS to a shelf or beam.
- Effective surge protection and line noise filtering: Protects connected devices from the harmful effects of power surges while also filtering electromagnetic and radio frequency interferences, safeguarding devices from hardware damage and data loss.
- Durable construction: Hardened housing with an operating temperature range of 32° to 122° F (0° to 50° C) offers longer UPS life in locations with uncontrolled temperature and humidity.
- User-replaceable battery for extended UPS service life: Smaller VRLA battery helps keep the UPS small and cost-effective in applications where long runtimes are not needed.
November 15, 2023
Intelligent power management company Eaton today announced the availability in North America of the Eaton Tripp Lite series standby uninterruptible power supply (UPS). Providing simple, cost-effective power protection and battery backup, the new UPS is a compact, low-maintenance solution for applications such as retail point-of-sale (POS) systems, home networking equipment and bank ATMs.
Built to operate in areas with uncontrolled temperature or humidity, the Eaton Tripp Lite series standby UPS offers durable construction, automatic restart after an outage and a variety of mounting options.
Key features of the standby UPS include:
Available in three models, the standby UPS is a versatile battery backup for SMBs and retail enterprises and is suitable for applications that include work-from-anywhere, casino gaming, classrooms and more.
The Eaton Tripp Lite series standby UPS is now available. To learn about Eaton’s full range of innovative power management technologies, visit Eaton.com.
Eaton is an intelligent power management company dedicated to improving the quality of life and protecting the environment for people everywhere. We are guided by our commitment to do business right, to operate sustainably and to help our customers manage power ─ today and well into the future. By capitalizing on the global growth trends of electrification and digitalization, we’re accelerating the planet’s transition to renewable energy, helping to solve the world’s most urgent power management challenges, and doing what’s best for our stakeholders and all of society.
Dec 8, 2023
Read the technical brief to learn about Mixed-Order Mesh Curving using Cadence Fidelity Pointwise. When performing numerical simulations on complex systems, discretization schemes are necessary for the governing equations and geometry. In computational fluid dynamics (CFD) si...
Dec 7, 2023
Explore the different memory technologies at the heart of AI SoC memory architecture and learn about the advantages of SRAM, ReRAM, MRAM, and beyond.The post The Importance of Memory Architecture for AI SoCs appeared first on Chip Design....
Nov 6, 2023
Suffice it to say that everyone and everything in these images was shot in-camera underwater, and that the results truly are haunting....