- The ADLINK COM-HPC-cRLS Client type Size C module based on 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processor is available for order with:
- up to 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 processor, 16 Performance-cores, 8 Efficient-cores, and 32 threads
- up to 128GB DDR5 SODIMM at 4000MT/s
and 36MB cache (6MB more than predecessors)
- 1 x16 PCIe Gen 5, 2x 2.5GbE LANs
- Supporting Intel® TCC, and Time Sensitive Networking (TSN), COM-HPC-cRLS is well-suited for hard-real-time computing workloads required by applications such as industrial automation semiconductor equipment testing, and AI robots
Taipei, Taiwan – August 15, 2023
ADLINK Technology Inc., a global leader in edge computing, announces the readily availability of one of its most sought-after Computer-on-Modules based on the latest, 13th Gen Intel® Core™ processors — The COM-HPC-cRLS, a COM-HPC Client type Size C module.
Utilizing Intel’s advanced hybrid architecture, with up to 16 Performance-cores plus 8 Efficient-cores and an increased cache of 36MB, the module demonstrates brilliant performance per watt along with AVX-512 VNNI and Intel® UHD AI inferencing support for realizing diverse edge AI and IoT use cases.
Available with up to 13th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 processor at 65W TDP, the COM-HPC-cRLS provides two 2.5GbE LANs and up to 128GB DDR5 SODIMM at 4000MT/s. Most importantly, it packs 1 x16 PCIe Gen5 lanes that can fulfill the same computing and transmission performance with fewer lanes than its predecessors, and with a bandwidth of up to 32GT/s, in driving next-gen compute-intensive edge innovations.
What’s more, the module offers Intel® TCC (Time-Coordinated Computing) and TSN (Time Sensitive Networking) support. TCC brings precise time synchronization and CPU/IO timeliness within a system, whereas TSN optimizes time precision for synchronized networking between multiple systems. With these two features working coincide with one another, COM-HPC-cRLS can be assured of the timely execution of deterministic, hard real-time workloads with ultra-low latency, making it well fitted for hard real-time computing workloads required by applications such as industrial automation, semiconductor equipment testing, AI robots, autonomous driving, and aviation.
All in all, the ADLINK COM-HPC-cRLS cannot only simplify developers’ application-specific carrier designs and reduce their time to market significantly with PCIe Gen5 but also caters to various future-proof edge AI use cases at all fronts.
- Up to 24 cores (16 P-cores + E-cores), 32 threads
- 16 PCIe Gen5 lanes, 8 PCIe Gen4 lanes
- Up to 128GB DDR5 SO-DIMM at 4000 MT/s
- 2x 2.5GbE LANs
- AI inferencing (AVX-512 VNNI, Intel® UHD)
ADLINK is also working to provide I-Pi development kits based on the ADLINK COM-HPC-cRLS module for on-the-spot prototyping and referencing.