The ADDERView CCS-MV 4224 Delivers Ultimate User Control in 4K UHD
Global Debut at ISE
- Directly connect a single workstation to four video, audio and USB sources
- Access any sources on a network when combined with an ADDERLink® INFINITY IP KVM matrix
- Seamless cursor interaction with sources as if using a single desktop
- Multiple, color-coded, screen configurations for fast channel identification, real-time data visualization and improved decision making
- Enhanced, decluttered, workspace ergonomics and improved situational awareness
Cambridge, United Kingdom (9 MAY 2022) – Adder Technology, a global leader in connectivity solutions and high performance IP KVM, today announced its new desktop multi-viewer KVM switch, the ADDERView® CCS-MV 4224. Part of Adder’s award-winning Command and Control portfolio, and designed to put users in total control, the multi-viewer switch delivers up to four different video, audio and USB signals to a single workstation in a user customizable window layout across one or two monitors. The ADDERView CCS-MV 4224 delivers flexibility and choice for the user in the most demanding workspace environments.
As desktop real-estate continues to be compromised in busy control room environments, with increasing numbers of computers and more, larger, screens, the ADDERView CCS-MV 4224 is designed to be a complete control room solution that eliminates desktop clutter and presents critical information the way the user needs it. Adder’s new multi-viewer switch empowers users to take total authority of the resources they need access to, when they need them, in 4K UHD resolution.
Designed with a high user adoption rate of features and functions at its core, the multi-viewer switch presents a fully configurable, color-coded, window display onscreen enabling users to quickly choose how data is presented. Simply by moving the mouse cursor between windows users can switch between sources in real-time and without latency, meaning they can focus on the mission and not the technology.
Martin Norman, senior product manager, at Adder said, “Users can also unleash the enhanced power of the ADDERView CCS-MV 4224 capabilities when used with an ADDERLink INFINITY IP KVM matrix. By connecting the multi-viewer to four receivers attached to a network switch in a matrix, organizations can access any sources on that network and switch between them no matter where they are located; onsite, remote, or virtualized. Or users can mix local inputs and high performance KVM receivers attached to a network switch in a matrix to extend the flexibility and choice of implementation even further.”
Rafael Serrano, senior product manager, control rooms, at Adder said, “The ADDERView CCS-MV 4224 is an ideal solution for operators working in complex, high-pressure, mission critical control rooms. Delivering vastly improved desktop ergonomics means an operator can quickly switch between sources for complete situational awareness, and without loss of concentration. Color window borders and corresponding illuminated channel buttons, combined with and E-Paper Display means faster decision making and reduced user errors. As a result, an organization can foster a safer working environment, reduce workplace fatigue and significantly improve productivity.”
Key features of the ADDERView CCS-MV 4224 include:
- Natural automatic switching between computers without pressing a key
- Native 4K UHD video performance
- User configurable flexible screen configuration – including preset layouts
- High speed USB 3.0 for peripheral devices
- Bi-directional analog audio
- Digital audio mixer
- Copy and paste text between target computers
- Enhanced connectivity options with hybrid dual DisplayPort(TM) and HDMI® ports