MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., June 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ — Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS), will showcase its Silicon to Software™ solutions at the Design Automation Conference (DAC) in Austin, Texas, June 19 – 21, 2017. Synopsys’ program includes special events and presentations that will highlight exciting developments in FinFET, IoT, automotive and mobile computing that are helping customers innovate in the era of Smart, Secure Everything.
Synopsys Hosted Special Events
- ARM/TSMC/Synopsys Breakfast
Designing with Leading-Edge Process Technology, CPU Cores and Tools. Monday, June 19 at 7:15 a.m. in the Hilton Hotel, 6thfloor, Austin Grand Ballroom H
- IC Compiler™ II Luncheon: Achieving Industry-Best QoR on Advanced Designs, Monday, June 19 at 11:30am, Hilton Hotel, 6th Floor, Austin Grand Ballroom H
- Circuit Simulation Luncheon: Accelerating Robust AMS Design at Advanced Nodes, Monday, June 19 at 11:30am, Hilton Hotel, 6th Floor, Austin Grand Ballroom J
- PrimeTime® Special Interest Group (SIG) Dinner: Automotive Design and Signoff – Autonomous or Requires Driver Assistance? Monday, June 19 at 6:00 p.m, Brazos Hall, 204 E. 4th Street
- Samsung Foundry/Synopsys Breakfast
Enabling the Next Wave of Design Innovation, Tuesday, June 20 at 7:15 a.m. Hilton Hotel, 6th Floor, Austin Grand Ballroom H
- Verification Luncheon: SoC Leaders Verify with Synopsys, Tuesday June 20 at 11:30 a.m., Hilton Hotel, 6th Floor, Austin Grand Ballroom H
- Custom Compiler™ Luncheon: Cutting Custom Layout Tasks from Days to Hour,
Tuesday June 20 at 11:30 a.m, Hilton Hotel, 6th Floor, Austin Grand Ballroom J
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES/Synopsys Dinner
Design Enablement & Ecosystem Readiness of Dual Roadmap Technologies, Tuesday, June 20 at 6:15 p.m., Hilton Hotel, 6th Floor, Austin Grand Ballroom J
Registration is required. Please visit: www.synopsys.com/
Synopsys at DAC 2017
Visit booth #147 to find out how Synopsys’ technology is at the heart of innovations that are changing how we live and work. Our experts will be available to answer your questions and the Synopsys Silicon to Software Theater will feature thought leaders speaking about key innovations and trends impacting the semiconductor industry. The Synopsys team will also be available to meet with you in many of our partners’ booths. Synopsys is at the forefront of Smart, Secure Everything with the world’s most advanced tools for silicon chip design, verification, IP integration and application security testing. Our technology helps customers innovate from Silicon to Software, so they can deliver Smart, Secure Everything. For more information on all of Synopsys’ activities at DAC, visit: www.synopsys.com/
Media Registration Information
Seating is limited and registration is required. Members of the media who are interested in attending Synopsys’ special events at DAC or requiring more information, should contact Carole Murchison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS) is the Silicon to Software™ partner for innovative companies developing the electronic products and software applications we rely on every day. As the world’s 15th largest software company, Synopsys has a long history of being a global leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor IP and is also growing its leadership in software security and quality solutions. Whether you’re a system-on-chip (SoC) designer creating advanced semiconductors, or a software developer writing applications that require the highest security and quality, Synopsys has the solutions needed to deliver innovative, high-quality, secure products. Learn more at www.synopsys.com.