Chicago, United States; 19 October 2017: Newark element14, The Development Distributor is now stocking the E36300 Series Triple Output Power Supplies, the latest product from Keysight’s general purpose bench power supplies range, now providing a number of features never before
The E36300 Series is one of the quietest power supplies on the market with low output ripple/noise and accurate voltage/current measurement allowing you to test with confidence. Key features include an easy-to use front panel delivering a more intuitive experience with greater functionality driven by the new 4.3” colour LCD display. For the first time, customers can see full voltage and current on the multiple output power supply at the same time, alongside:
- Data Logging, critical if you are trying to minimize power consumption of your device under test
- Low Range Current Measurement, can accurately measure down to 100s of uAs of current. E36300 Series instruments can provide current measurement readings with an unprecedented accuracy of 0.25% +80 uA. Most bench DC power supplies do not come close to measuring at this level. The ability to accurately measure low currents internally reduces the need for an external multimeter and simplifies the setup.
- Output sequencing, increasingly required as FPGAs, microprocessors, and PCBs use multiple supply voltages
- List Sequencing useful for generate arbitrary power waveforms, automate testing, and maximize test throughput, and
- BenchVue 2017 Software support, providing software applications to easily Control, Automate and Simplify your workflow.
Other features include:
- Ability to control voltage and current with separate knobs rather than accessing menus
- Numeric keyboard allowing you to enter the value for your setting directly
- 2-wire or 4-wire remote sense
- E36312 and E36313A models are also equipped with Rear output terminals, Digital I/O and LXI LAN and GPIB ports
Premier Farnell is a global technology leader with over 80 years in the high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Premier Farnell uses this experience to support its broad customer base, from hobbyists to engineers, maintenance engineers and buyers as ‘The Development Distributor’, working with leading brands and start-ups to develop new products for market, and supporting the industry as it seeks to develop the current and next generation of engineers.
Premier Farnell is a business unit of Avnet, Inc., (NYSE:AVT). Premier Farnell trades as Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America, and element14 throughout Asia Pacific. Premier Farnell also sells direct to consumers through a network of resellers, as well as its CPCbusiness in the UK.
For more information, visit the website at http://www.premierfarnell.com